UCF wants to recruit and retain the best faculty. To do this, we are working hard to put policies into place that enable all faculty to successfully balance their academics with their home lives throughout their careers at UCF.
Expectant and New Parents
Resources for faculty members who are parents or considering becoming parents and additional resources for academic parents.
Facebook Support Groups
These Facebook groups were created to facilitate conversations between UCF faculty who identify with these communities.
- Faculty with Eldercare/Special Needs Facebook Group
- Faculty DEWS Facebook Group (Divorced, Empty Nest, Widowed, Single)
- Faculty Parents Network Facebook Group
- Center for Success of Women Faculty Facebook Group
One of the university’s goals is to become more inclusive and diverse; below are a few resources available to all of the UCF community, including faculty.
- LGBTQ+ Services
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Latino Faculty and Staff Association
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Pride Faculty and Staff Association
Recreation & Campus Resources
Health and personal fitness resources are available to all faculty members including gym memberships and dining plans.
- Arboretum and Community Garden
- Faculty Gym in Education Building
- Wellness and Recreation Center
- Dining Services
- Parking Services