Reach for the Stars Award
The UCF Reach for the Stars Award honors and rewards highly successful research and creative activity accomplished by early-career university professionals. These annual awards are determined by the president and do not normally exceed five per year.
To be eligible for a UCF Reach for the Stars Award, an applicant:
- Must hold the rank of either
- assistant professor or;
- associate professor since fall 2013 or later
- Must have achieved noteworthy research and/or creative activity of national impact.
UCF Reach for the Stars Award recipient’s privileges will include:
- The right to be called a UCF Reach for the Stars Award recipient
- A $10,000 annual research grant for each of three years.