Interdisciplinary Non-Tenure Earning (NTE) Faculty Community monthly forums provide professional and leadership development plus peer support. All NTE faculty are invited to join monthly in Zoom. This time is set aside to mentor/partner with other NTE faculty, to network and share best practices, and to request information.
NTE Faculty Communities promise to:
- Schedule A set place and time monthly for NTE faculty to partner with other NTE faculty on project teams.
- Offer A welcoming place for NTE faculty to network and share best practices with other NTE faculty.
- Provide Requested information/introductions prior to the next NTE meeting.
The fall 2020 and spring 2021 meetings will be held via Zoom:
- September 9, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- October 14, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- November 18, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- January 20, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- February 17, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- March 17, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
- April 21, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:30 -2:45 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ucf.zoom.us/j/2081589198
Meeting ID: 208 158 9198
One tap mobile: +13017158592,,2081589198# US (Washington D.C)
Join by Skype for Business: https://ucf.zoom.us/skype/2081589198
Open Invitation to all Non-Tenure Earning Faculty to participate. Please join our NTE Faculty Webcourse by clicking here, and/or attend meetings in Zoom. It’s that simple to network with and engage with your colleagues across UCF.
There is no application for this community.