Pegasus Professor Award
The UCF Pegasus Professor Award honors and rewards highly successful teaching, research and creative activity, and service accomplished by senior members of the university faculty. These annual awards are determined by the President and do not normally exceed five per year.
To be eligible for a UCF Pegasus Professor Award, an applicant:
- Must have completed five years at the rank of professor at UCF.
- Must have achieved excellence in teaching, research and/or creative activity, and service of national and international impact.
- Must demonstrate the scope and value of the national and international impact.
The UCF Pegasus Professor Award recipient’s privileges include:
- The right to be called a UCF Pegasus Professor
- A $5,000 stipend and a $5,000 research grant